This blog will describe basic design principles of mobile web page design.
- Keep the layout simple and clean so the focus is on the content. One-column layout is the best design for Mobile web page.
- Include only necessary and essential content.
- Keep images small.
- Avoid using flash, most mobile devices does not support it.
- Make links and other elements largest so that it will be easy for users to manipulate.
- Develop relative or responsive UI design so that page looks good regardless of the size of the devices.
- Include only essential links in the header.
- Show the filters and search in the header to easily navigate to the content.
- Show the Desktop site link in the footer always to navigate to the Desktop or to normal webpage.
Recommended to Use HTML5 or JQuery mobile.